1. 10 synonyms of Merrily from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 27 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Merrily: in a cheerful or happy manner
3. Merrily (2021) Drama 26 November 2021 (USA)
4. The crickets chirped Merrily upon the hearth of the housemaid's pantry, where the remains of a fire still smouldered
5. THE PIT TOWN CORONET, VOLUME II (OF 3) CHARLES JAMES WILLS Mr Bellingham danced on gaily and Merrily through the night, and flirted with Miss Duncombe, as he thought good
Mr, Merrily, Miss
6. More than an ordinary gift shop, Merrily is a modern stationery boutique full of unique cards and gifts that celebrate connection and inspire giving.
More, Merrily, Modern
7. 6,301 Followers, 546 Following, 226 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Merrily Sundberg (@Merrilysundberg)
8. Merrily (2021) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
9. Showing happiness or enjoyment: Her eyes sparkled Merrily.
10. Merrily Wallach strikes a pose while receiving a hand massage from a Hospice certified nursing assistant on Thursday, Dec
11. "Merrily We Roll Along" is one of Sondheim's very best scores and its failure in 1981 is a little hard to understand
12. Adverb [ADVERB with verb] If you say that someone Merrily does something, you are critical of the fact that they do it without realizing that there are a …
13. Merrily Couture is a special occasion boutique and alterations for dresses as well as tuxedos
14. Merrily We Roll Along is a musical with a book by George Furth and lyrics and music by Stephen Sondheim.It is based on the 1934 play of the same name by George S
Merrily, Musical, Music
15. The sailor Merrily trotted off to go and do something else, possibly ease a downhaul or help set a sail.: The gold case shone in the dim light of the shop, and the hour hand ticked away Merrily.: Her hair was swept in an elaborate coiffure, a smile playing on her lips and her eyes dancing Merrily.: The day before, Ethan had been lively and was chuckling Merrily, despite having a cold.
16. ‘The fire was Merrily burning in the stone fireplace, the mantle draped in pine boughs and ribbon.’ ‘A fire burned Merrily in the hole, crackling brightly with orange and yellow flames.’ ‘A fire burned Merrily in the little grate, below a shelf of yellowing pictures, portraits, landscapes.’
17. Join Facebook to connect with Merrily Guyer and others you may know
18. Merrily Ripley passed away on March 20, 2021 in Port Angeles, Washington
19. Funeral Home Services for Merrily are being provided by Linde Price Funeral Service
20. Moda - Merrily - Gingiber Seasonal Winter Just A Dash Red Fabric 48214 12 - Gingiber Seasonal Winter BlueBrit
21. Martin laughed Merrily, but it was with an effort
22. (Martin Eden, by Jack London) His bright glance went Merrily round the room, as he took the seat on the sofa opposite to me, which Mrs
Martin, Merrily, Me, Mrs
23. Definition of Merrily adverb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
24. Musically, Merrily's score resembles Into the Woods in its cheeriness, but Sondheim hadn't found a way to cut through Broadway sunniness with dark shadows
25. So Merrily has languished in limbo
26. What does Merrily mean? In a cheerful or merry manner
Merrily, Mean, Merry, Manner
27. (adverb) Merrily we row our boat We're having so much fun we're singing about it.
28. See 2 authoritative translations of Merrily in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
29. Merrily Kristin is an NYC based lifestyle blog with a focus on books, fashion, city guides, and beyond
30. Merrily Gingiber Moda 3 yds Fabric Cocoa brown Just a Dash woodland Christmas winter quilting sewing 3 full yards hot chocolate 48214-19 oop melodyoftheheart
Merrily, Moda, Melodyoftheheart
31. ‘The fire was Merrily burning in the stone fireplace, the mantle draped in pine boughs and ribbon.’ ‘A fire burned Merrily in the hole, crackling brightly with orange and yellow flames.’ ‘A fire burned Merrily in the little grate, below a shelf of yellowing pictures, portraits, landscapes.’
32. Synonyms for Merrily include cheerfully, gaily, happily, cheerily, jovially, heartily, mirthfully, jocosely, brightly and gleefully
33. The fire soon began to burn Merrily
34. There they were, Merrily describing their 16-hour working days while simultaneously claiming to be happily married
35. A fire was burning Merrily in the grate
36. How to play on the recorder Merrily We Roll Along.VERY EASY RECORDER SONGS https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQadz4_Sz9CjQW3ukfB9ngoRoSWFbIoOISupport
37. Definition of Merrily in the Definitions.net dictionary
38. What does Merrily mean? Information and translations of Merrily in the most comprehensive …
Merrily, Mean, Most
39. Media moguls and other movers and shakers still munch Merrily at The Four Seasons
Media, Moguls, Movers, Munch, Merrily
40. They get twice as fast every 18 months and will continue Merrily along that path
41. Some undecided voters may just be Merrily humming Kumbaya en route to re-electing him
42. The name Merrily means Happily and is of American origin.Merrily is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls.
43. I'm Merrily from Demise's squad
44. Merrily, Merrily (2008) HD 17 min
45. Stay in the know with Merrily We Quilt Along newsletter! Read about our class schedules, class descriptions, policies and much more!
Merrily, Much, More
46. In summer 2018, he and Merrily started on a 500-mile fundraising journey from New York City to Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, rowed in stages
47. Merrily Meaning: "in a merry manner, cheerfully;" from Old English myriglice "pleasantly, melodiously;" see merry + -ly… See definitions of Merrily.
Merrily, Meaning, Merry, Manner, Myriglice, Melodiously
48. 3 reviews of Merrily We Quilt Along "This is the best quilt shop in the Midwest! So friendly and great service
49. Merrily is a bit brave for a RL child I think - she may come to hate the song "Merrily we roll along" and Christmas with the "Merrily on high" jokes
Merrily is a word, bonifide term included in the English language and means: pleased, joyful, filled with pleasure and cheerfulness.Merrily is an English adjective and is used in songs, particularly Row, line Your Boat...Merrily, Merrily life is but a dream. by ArnoldoReport definition. Definition for "Merrily".
Merrily is an noun according to parts of speech. There are also several similar words to Merrily in our dictionary, which are Cheerfully, Gaily, Genially, Gleefully and Happily. Apart from similar words, there are always opposite words in dictionary too, the opposite words for Merrily are Unhappily. Merrily is spelled as [mer-uh-lee].
merry(a.) Synonyms: mirthful, jovial, gleeful, gay, hilarious, sportive, jocund, joyous, facetious, lively, jolly, buxom, frolicsome, blithe, blithesome, airy, gladsome, vivacious, debonair, wanton, light-hearted.