1. Category definition is - any of several fundamental and distinct classes to which entities or concepts belong
Category, Classes, Concepts
2. How to use Category in a sentence.
3. Category synonyms, Category pronunciation, Category translation, English dictionary definition of Category
4. 17 synonyms of Category from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 23 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Category: one of the units into which a whole is divided on the basis of a common characteristic
Category, Common, Characteristic
6. Category definition, any general or comprehensive division; a class
Category, Comprehensive, Class
7. Find 19 ways to say Category, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Lexical Category, a part of speech such as noun, preposition, etc.; Syntactic Category, a similar concept which can also include phrasal categories; Grammatical Category, a grammatical feature such as tense, gender, etc.; Other
Category, Concept, Can, Categories
9. Category (chess tournament) Objective-C categories, a computer programming concept; Pregnancy Category; Prisoner security categories in the United Kingdom
Category, Chess, Categories, Computer, Concept
10. Category is a crossword puzzle clue
Category, Crossword, Clue
11. Category is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
Category, Crossword, Clue
12. The Crossword Solver found 42 answers to the Category crossword clue
Crossword, Category, Clue
13. The Category code, found on the face of the EAD (see image, below), refers to the section of 8 CFR 274a.12 that is the basis for issuing the EAD
Category, Code, Cfr
14. Category ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Category là gì: 1
15. Verbs for Category include categorise, categorised, categorises, categorising, categorize, categorized, categorizes and categorizing
Category, Categorise, Categorised, Categorises, Categorising, Categorize, Categorized, Categorizes, Categorizing
16. Aircraft Category, Class, and Type Definitions: Aircraft Category Definition: As used with respect to the certification, ratings, privileges, and limitations of airmen, means a broad classification of aircraft
Category, Class, Certification, Classification
17. The following 200 files are in this Category, out of 1,212 total
18. Synonyms for Category in Free Thesaurus
19. 20 synonyms for Category: class, grouping, heading, head, order, sort, list, department, type
20. Limited Category 1 3-Point Hitch
21. You may notice some sub-compact tractors, such as the John Deere 1 Series, have a "limited" Category 1 hitch.This indicates that the hitch is lower to the ground and may not lift as high or open as wide as standard full-size Category 1 hitches.
22. Assign a color Category to an email message
23. To assign a color Category to a message from the message list, right-click the message
Color, Category, Click
24. Select Categorize, then select a Category from the list.
25. The Professional Services Category offers federal, state and local governments innovative solutions to their professional services needs
26. You can also reference Professional Services Category Buyers Guidance and Resources.
27. This Category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total
28. How to abbreviate Category? Get the most popular abbreviation for Category updated in 2021
29. A major Category a major Category of vehicle Theft is one of the major categories of crime
Category, Categories, Crime
30. A special Category (= one that nothing else belongs to) The constitution was defined as a special Category of law
31. A distinct/separate Category (= clearly different from others) Animals fall into distinct
32. A Category C is called small if both ob(C) and hom(C) are actually sets and not proper classes, and large otherwise
Category, Called, Classes
33. A locally small Category is a Category such that for all objects a and b, the hom-class hom(a, b) is a set, called a homset
Category, Class, Called
34. Many important categories in mathematics (such as the Category of sets), although not small, are at
35. The Category of pop and rock music was left up to the audience to choose a winner
36. The y-axis indicates the number of individuals within each Category of average tail moment
37. There is a third Category, the undecided, and of those there are some who lean toward the views of the yeasayers and others who favor the naysayers position.
38. Each Category is worth ten points, but one division of questions is worth double
39. The car is listed in the luxury Category and is the most expensive vehicle on the lot
40. Since many of the doctor’s patients fall in the overweight Category, he decided to hold a class on how to lose weight.
41. Category definition: If people or things are divided into categories , they are divided into groups in such a Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
42. Note: This function only returns results from the default "Category" taxonomy.
43. A Category consists of three things: a collection of objects, for each pair of objects a collection of morphisms (sometimes call "arrows") from one to another, and a binary operation defined on compatible pairs of morphisms called composition
Category, Consists, Collection, Call, Compatible, Called, Composition
44. The Category must satisfy an identity axiom and an associative axiom which is analogous to the monoid axioms.
45. What does Category mean? A specifically defined division in a system of classification; a class
Category, Classification, Class
46. A Category is essentially any group of similar items which the company wishes to buy under a single deal
47. The Category Management Leadership Council (CMLC) is a council of representatives that come from the agencies who comprise the majority of federal procurement spending
Category, Council, Cmlc, Come, Comprise
48. The CMLC’s mission is to be the governing body that makes important decisions and sets the direction of the government's Category management initiative.
49. Category leads build and lead cross-functional Level 2 Government Category teams
50. In consultation with the Category manager, establish the strategic direction, lead efforts to gather, aggregate and analyze market, industry, supply chain, demand management, user profiles and other information to improve Category performance
Consultation, Category, Chain
51. Category is one of the default taxonomies in WordPress
52. Category definition, any general or comprehensive division; a class
Category, Comprehensive, Class
53. The Create Channel button that creates a new channel under a Category
Create, Channel, Creates, Category
54. This Channel’s Permission Overwrites will be synced to its Category’s by default.
55. Green Card Category Codes: C20: Child of an alien classified as C24 or C29 - conditional
Card, Category, Codes, Child, Classified, Conditional
56. See Category Requirements for referral fees
57. $0.30: Entertainment Collectibles: See Category Requirements for referral fees.--Fine Art: See Category Requirements for referral fees.--Gift Cards: 20%--Grocery & Gourmet Food: 8% for products with a total sales price of $15.00 or less, and ; 15% for products with a total sales price greater than
Collectibles, Category, Cards
58. Category theory has provided the foundations for many of the twentieth century's greatest advances in pure mathematics
59. Welcome to the Professional Service Category (PSC) Community
60. Another word for Category: class, grouping, heading, head, order Collins English Thesaurus
Category, Class, Collins
61. A Category is said to be small if these collections are all sets — as opposed to proper classes, for example
Category, Collections, Classes
62. (The alternatives depend on ones foundations for mathematics.) Similarly, a Category is locally small if C 1 (x, y) C_1(x,y) is a set for every pair of objects x, y x,y in that Category.
63. Category mistakes aside, the literature on presupposition is split between views which maintain that sentences suffering from presupposition failure are truth-valueless, and those that maintain that while presupposition failure leads to infelicity, such sentences are nevertheless truth-valued.
64. Category theory is a branch of abstract algebra with incredibly diverse applications
65. Category Management is a strategic approach to procurement where organisations segment their spend into areas which contain similar or related products enabling focus opportunities for consolidation and efficiency
Category, Contain, Consolidation
66. Category Management may involve the splitting of direct and indirect products or
67. Facilities Category Through the utilization of pre-negotiated contracts with our industry partners, agencies save both time and money while having access to a vast array of items ranging from paper goods and toiletries, propane and cleaning chemicals, food services, janitorial and sanitation, and chemicals and hospitality services.
Category, Contracts, Cleaning, Chemicals
68. You can assign two categories to your app — a primary and a secondary Category
Can, Categories, Category
69. The primary Category you select is particularly important for your app’s discoverability on the App Store
70. This will be the Category in which the app appears when users browse the App Store or filter search results, and it determines placement on the Apps tab or Games tab on …
category (noun) · categories (plural noun)
Category(noun) one of the highest classes to which the objects of knowledge or thought can be reduced, and by which they can be arranged in a system; an ultimate or undecomposable conception; a predicament. Category(noun) class; also, state, condition, or predicament; as, we are both in the same category.
category - a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents". class, family. grammatical category, syntactic category - (grammar) a category of words having the same grammatical properties.
According to the experts at the National Hurricane Center, the system divides storms into five categories. In general, damage rises by about a factor of four for every category increase. Category 1: Winds 74 to 95 mph, which will usually produce minor damage, including to trees and power lines.
A business category is a high-level business area that helps to organize business terms. Business categories provided with IBM Industry Models are defined in Information Governance Catalog (IGC) as categories with properties that describe in business language the meaning of the business category.